International Simulation and Gaming Association (ISAGA) Conference 2014
|Date & Times:||
Monday, July 7th - 11th 2014
9am to 5pm
|Expected Size:||500 - 1,000|
|Target Audience:||Developers, Indie Developers, Students, Creatives|
|Featured Platforms:||iOS, Android, Windows, Console, Handheld Console, Windows Phone|
The Program of the ISAGA 2014 will include:
- Presentation of state‐of‐the art developments in the gaming domain, including research, facilitation and design.
- Plenary keynote lectures and keynote actions and panel discussion sessions.
- Thematic research sessions and poster presentations focus on gaming related to academic research and analytical science tradition (with best paper and best poster award; peer‐ review process).
- Active gameplay and open space interactive sessions focus on gaming related to gaming as craft and art and design science tradition.
- A game for a real client will be designed all along the conference and the design process will be documented. Participants can actively design or observe the design process and the prototype game will be played in plenary action session.
Topics include traditional gaming methods like computer and webbased simulation games, board based games, roleplay games, learning games etc., as well as new developments of digital games, game based learning and gamification etc.
The program includes also a product showroom and a public exhibition and an extensive social program
Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences
Find out more information on International Simulation and Gaming Association (ISAGA) Conference 2014
See an event missing? Let us know