The game launch sequence has started: 10 - Are we sure it’s a good idea?! 9 - Oversee the development and creation from concept to launch 8 - Make sure the game is on the right path 7 - Check all teams 6 - Balance business objectives 5 - Breathe! 4 - Create a high-performance culture 3 - Maintain an accurate, and up-to-date Project Plan 2 - Drive the overall quality of the games produced 1 - Launch and celebrate!
Check out the game plan
- Oversee the development and creation of free-to-play game products from concept through to implementation and post-launch updates.
- Work directly with game designers, engineers, and artists to ensure that games are on the right path.
- Ensure that game designers clearly define the game concepts and market positioning of games, including defining the target audience.
- Responsible for the delivery of the game.
- Operate effective schedules to balance business objectives and resource constraints.
- Accountable for the maintenance of an accurate, detailed, and up-to-date Project Plan.
- Drive the overall quality of the games produced, as well as taking a leading role in creating a high-performance culture.
Put your superpowers to work
- Advanced understanding of game development.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both internally with colleagues and externally with the company’s business contacts and partners.
- Passion for mobile games.
- Ability to create wireframes (UI/UX) and mockups.
- Ability to prepare product specifications and work on product requirements.
- Ability to plan and perform usability tests.
- Strong project management and data analysis skills.
- Basic understanding of programming and art.
Share your top score
- Experience in shipping or launching at least 2 mobile games in a Producer/Product Manager role.
- 3+ years of experience working in production.
- Knowledge of Freemium/free-to-play (F2P) games.
- Extensive experience in leading, motivating, and driving teams to success.
- Experience across multiple game mechanics and platforms (i.e. mobile, social, casual).
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- A relaxed working environment.
- Work in an international environment with a talented team of colleagues.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges, working as part of a young team in a fun, relaxed setting.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of a base salary and participation in a profit-sharing scheme.
Apply here: http://outfit7.com/job-position/?job=product-manager