Once upon a time a creative writer joined forces with Outfit7, one of the world’s most successful family entertainment companies. The writer worked with the marketing and development teams to write outstanding copy, brainstorm new ideas, and support the company’s apps with unique marketing stories. And they all played happily ever after.
Check out the game plan
- Content Creation: Copywriting to support Outfit7’s current and future apps. This includes everything from generating new ideas and writing in-app texts and app store descriptions to crafting the marketing stories that support our apps. You will also be contributing to the creative output of all of Outfit7’s products by drafting engaging and animated copy in line with our fun tone of voice and contributing to our social media and digital presence. Strategy: Working collaboratively with the product and marketing teams to define target audiences, and establish emotional triggers for apps and unique selling propositions.
- Positioning and Messaging: Developing and driving product marketing plans and materials, including game title names, positioning, messaging, imagery assets, and conduct testing to ensure the best fit for product, audience, and search optimization.
- Brainstorming: Working with our game designers to create the stories from which our future apps or app updates will be prototyped and produced.
Put your superpowers to work
- A passion for mobile games.
- Creativity and storytelling ability. The ideal candidate should understand the power of language and see words as tools to create the desired effect. You must have the ability to think outside the box and to translate that into persuasive, engaging copy.
- An understanding of emotional marketing and how to excite our app users with emotional triggers.
- A great flair for the English language, both written and spoken, with previous experience in writing for games.
- An understanding of the art of storytelling (pace, plot twists, and coming up with creative, clever endings, for example).
- An understanding and/or interest in the media entertainment business and app development – ideally from a copywriting, writing, or creative director background – with ambitions to progress and develop in-house.
- You should relish a fast-paced environment – one in which no two days are the same.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the gravitas to liaise with very different types of people and management positions.
Share your top score
- You should be self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- You should also have a flexible, cooperative working style and a willingness to take on new challenges.
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Employment relationship for an indefinite period of time with a six month probationary period.
- Work in a regulated business environment.
- Diverse Work with daily new challenges in a young team of interesting colleagues and a relaxed working environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed consisting of base salary and participation through stock option plan.
Apply here: http://outfit7.com/job-position/?job=mobile-games-writer