Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Update art teams the latest next-gen Hi-End quality orientation on Environment, props/assets and/ or character for 3D games.
- Define the quality benchmark for Hi-End 3D game outsourcing projects in terms of art.
- Help production department to expand the team specializing in Environment, Props/Assets and (or) Characters with Hi-End quality in terms of art by training and orientating for artists to reach that quality.
- Deep understanding of next-gen games.
- Be able to create the products at Hi-End quality as mentioned above.
- Ability to orientate and transmit information to train our artists so that they can achieve the quality of NextGen products.
- Experiencing in shipping AAA titles, mostly fantasy and/or realistic games.
- Master in 3D Max and/or Maya.
- Experience in Zbrush and Substance Painter or any other major CG art software.
- Experience with 3D art pipelines.
- Be able to evaluate/define quality benchmark for all the works
- Experience in game art, including background creating, objects, assets, environment and/ or characters.
- Have strong passion for video game
- Have more than 5-year experience as an Art Leader or senior 3D Artist in video game companies.
- English communication is a must.
Two options are available for this position:
1. Short term (at least 06 months):
• Having solid knowledge of next-gen 3D game altogether with great experience of setting and evaluating international benchmark.
• Providing mentoring and coaching staffs to reach higher art standard.
2. Long term:
• Focusing closely on ensuring efficient and effective production workflow at a high-quality standard.
• Having the ability to meet tight deadline and follow direction and schedules.
Benefits and Salary package: negotiable