Indie developer Edgeworks Entertainment has signed a publishing deal with Tilting Point for its upcoming game TerraGenesis.
Rooted in real science, the game lets players terraform planets across the solar system as they bid to create habitable worlds for people to live on.
Tilting Point will market and distribute the title on iOS and Android, as well as potentially PC and Mac.
“This partnership really is a game-changer for Edgeworks, and I can't overstate how excited we are for what comes next,” said Edgeworks CEO Alexander Winn.
TerraGenesis was the winner of the Very Big Indie Pitch at Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco back in June 2017.
Want to show off your exciting new game? We host Big Indie Pitch events throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye out on our events page for an event near you.
Upcoming BIPs include:
- The Big Indie Pitch @ Jordan Games Summit 2017 (November 11th 2017)
- The Big Indie Pitch @ G-STAR 2017 (November 16th to 18th 2017)
- The Big Indie Pitch in Dundee 2017 sponsored by Amazon Appstore (November 30th 2017)
- The Big Indie Pitch at The Games Hub, Essex 2017 (December 14th 2017)
- The Very Big Indie Pitch at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2018 (22nd to 23rd January 2017)