We're running a 'PGC London 2018 Advent Calendar' throughout December. Every day, an informative conference-related update full of splendidness.
Our PG Connects conference series is renowned for looking after indie developers. Yes, we consistently attract a genuine international cross-section of the industry – from dev studios, publishers, c-level executives, to investors, service providers, hardware manufacturers, to students, media and more – but we also ensure there's always a healthy chunk of indie-focused content.
PGC London 2018 on January 22nd to 23rd isn't about to mess with that Chi.
First in line, keen to highlight our commitment is The Very Big Indie Pitch. If you're a mobile, wearable or handheld game developer and you're ready to show off your latest project (finished or otherwise), our speed-dating styled competition should be on your radar.
What's in it for you?
- Potential winning a share of $7,000 worth of promotion
- Getting invaluable real-time feedback from both journalists and industry experts (the kind of consultancy you'd typically pay big bucks for)
- Benefiting from focused networking opportunities
- Getting free entry to the conference – not one but two conference tickets, worth over £400 (for all teams selected to pitch)
- Also, gaining full access to the PG, XR, and PC Connects London conferences – that's all 21 tracks, 200 speakers, 180+ sessions, 70+ hours of content, 950+ companies represented, 2000+ delegates
So, are you an indie? Got a game in the works? Going to be in London in January? Time to submit your entry.
(If you're not an indie but don't want to miss out on the fun, spectators at The Very Big Indie Pitch are welcome – a ticket to PGC London 2018 is all you need.)