We're running a 'PGC London 2018 Advent Calendar' throughout December. Every day, an informative conference-related update full of 'whoomp, there it is' shebang.
Let's get to the serious stuff. We'll be unveiling our schedule for PG Connects London 2018 (January 22nd to 23rd) next week but ahead of that we couldn't resist one final 'latest speakers' announcement.
To mark the occasion, we've made it an extra special reveal which we're delighted to share here:
- Jodie Azhar, Creative Assembly
- Tanya Laird, Digital Jam
- Ella Romanos, Game Developer & Industry Consultant
- Kate Edwards, Geogrify
- Anil Mistry, Good Catch Games
- Celine Pasula, Grand Cru
- John Peterson, Jam City
- Herdjie Zhou, Lucky Kat Studios
- Paul Heydon, LVP
- Chris Birch, Modiphius Entertainment
- Miley Chen, NetEase
- Daniel Rantala, Round Zero
- Tung Nguyen-Khac, Spil Games
- Mathias Gredal Nørvig, SYBO Games
- Daniel Gray, Ustwo Games
- Peter McCormack, What Bitcoin Did
- Roy Leiser, YellowHEAD
These fine folk join our already unveiled stellar line-up of expert minds in covering:
- Influencer Marketing
- Company Culture
- Indie Development & Strategy
- Monetisation & User Acquisition
- Industry Trends
- Global Publishing
- Funding & Investment
- Local Talent & Success Stories
- Practical Development Advice
On a programme spanning 12 tracks, 100 sessions and more than 45 hours in length.
And that's just the talks. We'll cover all the other stuff in more detail soon enough.
For now, anyone wishing to come along and absorb unmissable industry insight only has a few more hours left of Mid Term ticket rate (use code PGBIZ10 to get an additional 10% discount).