Today is the last working day before Pocket Gamer Connects London kicks off on January 22nd to 23rd (unless you work weekends I guess).
If news of the imminent start to Europe's biggest B2B mobile games conference isn't enough to get you along, here's a handy list of why anyone working within the mobile games industry should be there:
- We've been running the Connects international conference series since 2014 – that's 13 events in the UK, North America, Finland, India… and every one has been bigger/better than the last
- For London 2018 we'll have 2,000+ delegates from every corner of the industry – indies, dev studios, publishers, c-level executives, investors, service providers, hardware manufacturers, students, media and more
- Full international representation with over 55 nationalities in attendance
- 950+ companies ranging from the biggest names to promising startups
- More than 120 speakers with some of the finest minds delivering the sharpest insight
- A 10-track programme consisting of 45+ hours of content, from classic topics monetisation strategies, market overviews and indie success stories to newcomers influencers, ICOs and eSports
- Brand new dedicated workshop sessions for essential practical knowhow
- A bustling expo area showcasing the latest unmissable – and often undiscovered – talent
- 3 x Indie Pitch competitions set to unearth 'the next big thing'
- More than 5,000 business encounters through our bespoke meeting system
- Networking-tastic options, from arranged encounters to a fully restructured scheduling to the renowned Global Connects after-party, everything is centred on you making the connections that matter
- Our very latest addition at the end of Day 2, Mobile Games Awards
- Full access to associate conferences XR Connects and PC Connects taking place alongside PGC
Has that dealt with any lingering questions you may have? Then come join thousands of industry professionals at PGC London by registering for a ticket here.
You can even grab a discount using this code: PGBIZ10.
STILL not convinced? Alright then, here's a list of 350 of the companies that will be in attendance.