King Abdullah II Fund for Development
KAFD is a private institution which seeks to fairly distribute development gains among governorates through supporting the efforts of increasing productivity, establishing pioneering productive projects for citizens and supporting the efforts of raising community awareness.
- Support programs and activities which aim at increasing the national productivity and raising the employability;
- Contribute to establishing pioneering development projects and companies all around the kingdom and provide the support and technical consultation means;
- Contribute to building citizens’ capacities to enhance their competence and productive capabilities;
- Support activities and provide programs which motivate the creativity and excellence of Jordanian youth and grow their talents;
- Motivate entrepreneurship through supporting creativity, innovation and development programs;
- Activate citizenship where Jordanians can participate in promoting the goals of inclusive sustainable development in the kingdom;
- Provide opportunities in capacity building and professional support for Jordanian youth.
There's currently no content listed for King Abdullah II Fund for Development contact us if you have any news about this company.
|New Zealand Game Developers Conference||Australasia||Aug 17th|
|QuakeCon 2022||Aug 18th|
|MAGWest 2022||North America||Aug 19th|
|CEDEC 2022||Aug 23rd|
|Top 50 Mobile Game Makers 2022 reception||Europe||Aug 23rd|
|Gamescom: Opening Night Live||Europe||Aug 23rd|
|Big Indie Pitch at Metaverse Mixer Cologne||Europe||Aug 24th|
|MeetToMatch The Cologne Edition 2022||Europe||Aug 24th|