Pocket Gamer Connects London 2014
|Date & Times:
Monday, January 20th - 21st 2014
12am to 12am
|London, United Kingdom
|50 - 100
|Developers, Indie Developers, Creatives, C-Level, Marketing, Students
|iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Brand new for 2014 comes Pocket Gamer Connects, a global mobile games conference from Steel Media, the publisher behind Pocket Gamer and PocketGamer.biz.
Building on our experience of running the leading mobile games industry portal alongside some of the best industry networking events, we believe we can bring something fresh to the conference scene that will be genuinely useful, engaging, and enjoyable.
Key benefits include:
- Essential guides to publishing in Korea, Japan & China
- Super power panels featuring top global business leaders
- Dedicated second track for indie developers
- Exhibition space, workshops, and gaming zone
- The best industry networking events (mixers, pitches, parties)
- Free market trends research for all attendees
- The inaugural PG Connects kicks off in the heart of London's Southbank and will be based around the premise of "East meets West", with the aim of providing genuine insight, ideas, and connections amongst thought-leaders from Asia, America and Europe.
Like all of our activities, this event will be born from the industry, for the industry. We're currently busily working to provide a format that's original, involving, and inspiring - encouraging ideas and connections while providing real value to all attendees.
1 Bank End
Find out more information on Pocket Gamer Connects London 2014
As the largest mobile game company based in China, Chukong Technologies is a leading game developer, international publishing partner and gaming community manager under its Coco and CocoaChina brands. Chukong has helped some of the world’s largest mobile developers navigate the complexities of the Chinese mobile market, as well as published many of the most popular mobile titles in China, such as the Fishing Joy franchise. Chukong also sponsors and manages Cocos2D-x, one of the most widely used 2D game engines in the world.
Supercharge word of mouth by letting players share video replays with Everyplay Replays! Live in over 230 mobile games including Rovio’s Bad Piggies, Dreamwork’s Turbo, Chillingo’s Tiny Troopers 2, Everyplay Replays enables your fans to spread the word on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube! Get the free service that’s delivering up to 7.5% of daily installs to hit games!
Increase your revenues with in-game video ads that reward users with virtual items! Everyplay GameAds are used by top games like Song Pop, Ruzzle, Sonic Dash and Hill Climb Racing to drive industry leading monetization.
See an event missing? Let us know