Welcome to the PocketGamer.biz Jobs Board: our weekly look at the mobile industry's biggest movers, unexpected shakers, and most exciting job opportunities.
This is where we'll keep track of any and all job-related happenings, letting you know who's moved where, who's bowed out, and, more importantly, which studios are looking to hire exciting new talent.
We currently update the list every Friday, so be sure to come back in a week's time to find out if that dream job of yours is closer than you think
Movers and shakers
- Former EA man Nick Earl joined free-to-play developer Kabam, stepping into the role of president of worldwide studios.
- UK not-for-profit organisation Women in Games Jobs announced that Jenny Richards-Stewart will become its new CEO.
- Changyou CEO, Tao Wang, stepped down for personal reasons.
- Kiip made three strategic hires intended to take the company to the next level in the form of Ali Merlino, as Kiip’s new SVP of Revenue; Dilpreet Singh, as VP Engineering; and Tiffany Yu, as head of platform development.
- Datascope is looking for two game programmers, one of whom will be based in the UK, with the other setting up shop in the Netherlands.
- Vivid Games (Poland) is looking for a data analyst to working closely with its development team in order to interpret data and recommend changes, as well as a monetisation manager to take a key role in the creation of its monetisation strategies.
- Despite having over 1,000 staff, Goodgame Studios has dozens of open positions, including:
- InnoGames is also looking for mobile developers, Flash coders, backend programmers, a UX designer, and TV online marketing expert.
- Brighton, UK-based Gunjin Games is looking for a keen programmer who can become an integral part of its team going forward.
- Clumsy Ninja and CSR Racing developer NaturalMotion is looking for an 'exceptional' senior environment artist to join its team on a full-time basis in London.
- Dundee-based game developer Tag Games is looking for candidates with varying levels of experience to fill a number of vacancies.
- San Francisco-based Pocket Gems is looking for a mobile, backend & tools software engineer.
- Concept Art House is recruiting 'Rock Star sales professionals' for its offices in San Francisco.
- Based in Seattle, WildTangent is looking for a motivated and experienced account executive to join its growing mobile app distribution team.
- Advertising and monetisation platform NativeX is searching for a new director of product management for its office in San Francisco.
- Bay Area developer Pixelberry Studios - known for its High School Story game - is searching for an iOS and Android software engineer.
- TellTale Games is looking to fill a huge number of positions at its office in San Rafael, California.
- Singapore-based game developer Nonstop Games - best known for its Heroes of Honor F2P strategy game, and being bought by King – is looking for a senior games designer to join its ranks.
- East West is looking to recruit a North American business development manager to help strategise and lead a marketing team for a Chinese games company.
- Kabam is searching for a lead 3D artist who will be based in Beijing.