Welcome to the PocketGamer.biz Jobs Board: our weekly look at the mobile industry's biggest movers, unexpected shakers, and most exciting job opportunities.
This is where we'll keep track of any and all job-related happenings, letting you know who's moved where, who's bowed out, and, more importantly, which studios are looking to hire exciting new talent.
We currently update the list every Friday, so be sure to come back in a week's time to find out if that dream job of yours is closer than you think.
- Goodgame Studios (Hamburg) is searching for a new head of art & animation, who'll be responsible for ensuring the high aesthetic quality of its products and advertising materials.
- It's also got dozens of other vacancies to fill, with the firm looking for project and product managers, engineers, and developers.
- Karlsruhe-based Flaregames now has over 100 staff and still hiring programmers, producers, data and monetisation experts, marketeers and a game design director, amongst other roles.
- King is hiring hard for its Berlin office.
- Recruiter Games Jobs Finland is scouring the globe for developers, artists, ad specialists, producers, and directors who're looking to make the move to Helsinki.
- Dutch outfit Lunagames looking for a content acquisition manager to drive its next 180 million downloads.
- Datascope is looking for two game programmers, one of whom will be based in the UK, with the other setting up shop in the Netherlands.
- Vivid Games (Poland) is looking for a data analyst to working closely with its development team in order to interpret data and recommend changes, as well as a monetisation manager to take a key role in the creation of its monetisation strategies.
Openings: North America
- InMobi is looking for a number of marketing experts engineers, publishers, and ad specialists in its San Francisco office.
- Mobile analytics outfit App Annie is looking for two mobile marketing experts for its San Francisco office.
- San Francisco-based Pocket Gems is looking for a mobile, backend & tools software engineer.
- TellTale Games still is looking to fill a huge number of positions at its office in San Rafael, California.
- Gumi's new Canadian office in Vancouver is hiring.
- Singapore-based game developer Nonstop Games - best known for its Heroes of Honor F2P strategy game, and being bought by King – is looking for a senior games designer to join its ranks.
- Kabam is searching for a lead 3D artist who will be based in Beijing.
If you want to advertise on our Jobs Board, it's currently free.
Just sign up to our Biz Network and enter the jobs' details.