Programmer - Development - Barcelona, Spain
|Job Title||Gameplay Developer|
We are looking for a gameplay programmer who loves shooter games and wants to join us developing a new AAA title. We use C++ and our proprietary engine for developing our mobile videogames.
As a programmer, you need to be able to write well-structured code and are comfortable working on a complex code-base.
You will work as a part of the game development team, which includes, but not limited to, gameplay, high-level technology support, tool development, multiplayer, etc.
● Implement new game features based on the design.
● Deliver high quality and well-structured code.
● Maintain and update existing game features.
● Accurately estimate task completion times.
● In-depth experience and knowledge of C++.
● Knowledge of FPS and third person shooter games.
● Knowledge of software architecture.
● Proactive person who can solve problems and work independently.
● Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
● 3-5 years experience as a programmer.
● Proficient level of English.
● Passionate about games.
● Knowledge of Objective-C for iOS and Java for Android.
● Experience working with Visual Studio, XCode (iOS), Android Studio (Android).
● 3+ years experience as a developer for mobile platforms.
If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a small example of your own code attached.
|Date Posted||7 January 2019|
|Recruiter||Digital Legends Entertainment|