Steel Media / Enthusiast Gaming EU Sales Manager
Steel Media's partent company, Enthusiast Gaming is the largest gaming network in the U.S. and globally reaching over 300 million gamers monthly. We are committed to building gaming communities of like-minded fans, providing sources of trusted gaming information, and producing engaging advertising experiences. With our combined portfolio of news and editorial websites for passionate gamers, our Esports teams through Luminosity, Pocket Gamer and our popular live expo EGLX, we have more access points for brands to authentically speak to gamers than any other publisher in the world. Built by gamers, for gamers.
We're seeking a highly motivated individual to add to our growing EU media sales and partnership team. We’re looking for a passionate person with extensive knowledge of the media landscape, in addition to a basic understanding of gaming and esports. A skilled and strategic mind for relationship building should be at the forefront of expertise.
- Drive sales for digital media, custom content, esports sponsorships and events and programmatic direct campaigns, PMP’s, while meeting and exceeding all sales goals
- Focus on media agencies and clients direct in UK, Germany, France, Spain, Nordics, and Central EU
- Create a strategic plan for prospecting new leads and gaining proactive proposals across both endemic gaming partners and leading consumer brands
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs in a quality and timely manner
- Maintain a collaborative and creative approach with internal teams to develop new solutions tied to client success metrics
- Work hand in hand with our growing Account Management and Integrated Marketing teams to shape the business from a client services perspective
- Have a finger on the pulse of the industry and stay ahead of digital advertising, media and gaming trends
- 7+ years of experience in the digital media sales experience. A cursory knowledge of the Direct and Programmatic marketplace
- Possess a list of contacts with media agencies and brands
- Prospecting skills necessary
- A self-starter who thrives in fun and result-oriented work environment, is passionate about problem solving and enjoys working on a wide variety of projects
- A strong understanding of the advertising and gaming eco-system
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple overlapping projects and schedules
- Must be a team player!