As a growing company we are currently looking for new talent.
We can offer you an enjoyable, self-reliant work environment, flex time, great team spirit, support for further education/training, team events and exciting projects!
What will you do:
- Create GDDs
- Create pitch documents for various games (similar to the ones on our website)
- Think of new game ideas with the team and consolidate them
- Game design & game balancing
- Solve game design related problems and collaborate with the engineering and art team
- Hybrid, onsite (at)Techno-Z Salzburg or home office
- 30,0 - 38,5 h per week
- Fulltime Payment minimum 35.560 € yearly, according to the Austrian IT collective agreement (Possible additional compensation depending on your qualification and experience).
- Experienced and/or trained and/or educated in game design
- Proven record of creative problem solving
- Knows how to take a concept from other games and translate it into a solution for your project
- Interest in gaming culture, games industry, game mechanics and game theory
- Communication qualities - we are looking for a teamplayer
- Solid German and English skills
- Self-motivated and professional attitude
Nice to have
- Interested in art and design
- Experience with various monetization concepts and economies (Premium, F2P, P2E via NFT)
- Interest in a large variety of game genres
- Some experience in game engines (Unity, Unreal, PlayCanvas)