With a little more than two months before Pocket Gamer Connects Bangalore, Steel Media can officially announce the first key speakers due to attend the conference on 16-17 April 2015.
Produced in association with Reliance Games, the event will play host to some of the biggest names in the industry as they tackle the topics most pertinent to both the western and Indian mobile development communities.
Leading the programme are Rovio's Peter Vesterbacka (pictured), Xiaomi international director Alex Qian, Unity's Oscar Clark, and Roadhouse Interactive CEO James Hursthouse.
Together with more than 50 fellow industry figures they aim to deliver a series of keynotes, sessions, panels, and workshops that will range from imparting global market insight, unveiling the latest trends and techniques, to delving into future technologies.
PG Connects Bangalore 2015 delegates can expect an essential package that includes:
- An all-encompassing mobile gaming industry schedule curated by the PocketGamer.co.uk and PocketGamer.biz teams.
- 3 excellent tracks – East Meets West, Indie Academy, Bonus Level – designed to educate, inspire, and excite.
- Over 50 leading speakers from the mobile games industry, mobile technology industry, and beyond.
- Laser-focused talks and panels that cut right to the chase.
- Opportunities to meet the influential and innovative indies driving forward creativity.
- An extensive meeting system to connect delegates from all areas of the industry with the people who matter.
- Renowned fringe events such as The Very Big Indie Pitch, I Love Indie Showcase, and the legendary PG Party.
While the speaker roster is filling up fast, submissions are still being received at this stage.
Industry members keen to speak can register their interest here.