The latest additions to the advisory board for Pocket Gamer Connects Bangalore 2016 have been confirmed, meaning the minds feeding back into the content team with regards to finessing the conference programme belong to the following fine fellows:
- Atul Bagga, TAGS
- Ravi Belwal, Microsoft
- Oscar Clark, Unity Technologies
- Chris James, Steel Media
- Amit Khanduja, Reliance Entertainment – Digital
- Ashish Kukarni, FICCI
- Dean Takahashi, VentureBeat
Together they rely on their enviable collective market experience to advise on the direction of the event – taking place on April 21st-22nd – which sees a track programme as broad as it is vital for an mobile gaming audience looking to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the SE Asian market boasting the world's fastest rate of high-end smartphone penetration.
Specifically, the core coverage areas for PGC Bangalore 2016 focus on:
- Make In India – essential, latest data and insight from the local market
- East Meets West – Asian and South East Asian markets as well as detail the key trends, challenges, and opportunities of the west
- Mobile Games University – a wide ranging curriculum crammed with everything developers could possibly want to know in order to successfully establish themselves in this industry
- Monetise, Retain, Acquire – the freshest UA and monetisation trends and techniques on a global scale
- Indie Academy track – genuine practical advice on what games to make, how to make them, and how to succeed
- Future Visions – a forward look at the technologies and trends that should be on every mobile games developer radar
- The Very Big Indie Pitch – final of Reliance's Game Hack pan-India developer competition
- Usual array of fringe events – including Speaker Reception, PG Party, and endless networking opportunities
We’ll be lifting the lid on this year’s schedule in the coming weeks but in the meantime ticket registration is open - with Early Bird tickets still available.
And there are a couple of slots left for speakers. Anyone with something to offer along the topic lines listed above can still register their interest.