With Pocket Gamer Connects Bangalore 2016 soon upon us, the time has come to begin unveiling the goods.
And revealing more of the fine minds that will be sharing their considerable knowledge seems like a wise start.
On that note, the latest batch of speakers for the conference include:
- Andrew Birnbryer, AppLift
- Martine Spaans, FGL
- Jeff Lyndon, iDreamSky
- Christian Calderon, Ketchapp
- Shailesh Prabhu, Yellow Monkey Studios
- Anand Dubey, Google
- Tom van Dam, NetEase
- Pepe Agell, Chartboost
- Abiram Shanmugam, Roots Co.
- Conor Bracken, Andovar
- Mark Skaggs, Moonfrog Labs
- Benjamin Nolan, Priori Data
- Roby John, June Software
- Jean-Philippe Pieuchot, Ubisoft
Together with another 40+ of their peers (some previously announced, others still awaiting their turn in the limelight) they'll form the core of an event offering a broad and insightful programme:
- Make In India – essential, latest data and insight from the local market
- East Meets West – Asian and South East Asian markets as well as detail the key trends, challenges, and opportunities of the west
- Mobile Games University – a wide ranging curriculum crammed with everything developers could possibly want to know in order to successfully establish themselves in this industry
- Monetise, Retain, Acquire – the freshest UA and monetisation trends and techniques on a global scale
- Indie Academy track – genuine practical advice on what games to make, how to make them, and how to succeed
- Future Visions – a forward look at the technologies and trends that should be on every mobile games developer radar
- The Very Big Indie Pitch – final of Reliance's Game Hack pan-India developer competition
- Usual array of fringe events – including Speaker Reception, PG Party, and endless networking opportunities
We’ll have more details – particularly the lowdown on the schedule sessions themselves – very soon.
In the meantime, ticket registration remains open.
If the stage is more your thing, we might be able to still accommodate that.
The schedule is technically settled but last-minute additions are hardly strangers to conferences. So anyone with something to offer along the topic lines listed above can still register their interest and our content munchkins will get back to you asap to confirm either way.