The full PG Connects Bangalore schedule - detailing the essential set of sessions the conference will be delivering on April 21st-22nd - is now live.
Featuring a targetted cross section of mobile gaming world's sharpest and most engaging speakers, some 55 sessions will deliver more than 35 hours of essential material.
PGC Bangalore's core tracks have been specifically designed in conjunction with input from our respected Advisory Board to cover a broad a span of the key topics that will matter most to the conference audience:
- Make In India (local insight);
- East Meets West (global trends, challenges, opportunities);
- Mobile Games University (how to succeed);
- Indie Academy (practical developer advice);
- Superstar Sessions (agenda-setting from leading industry minds) with additional focus on monetisation, eSports, future technologies and more.
Boost your business
Meanwhile, our renowned fringe events – such as the hugely popular Very Big Indie Pitch competition, the I Love Indie Showcase for the very best in (mighty impressive) local talent, exclusive Speaker Reception, and our all-inclusive PG Party – offer unrivalled networking options.
Want to learn more in 2 days than you have in 2 years? At PGC Bangalore you get more content, more business opportunities, and more knowhow from key industry figures.
If you make it to just one mobile game conference this year, make it this one.