The second PG Connects Bangalore kicks off this week, on April 21st-22nd.
We could write a series of paragraphs condensing the considerable amount of content and opportunities that will be delivered to delegates attending.
Or we could bullet point a number of reasons why we think turning up to the conference will make perfect sense for local and South East Asian mobile game industry members.
Let's go for the latter:
- Our conference schedule covers more than 55 sessions and 35 hours of essential material
- More than 70 speakers offer a targetted cross section of mobile gaming world's sharpest and most engaging individuals
- The Make In India track delivers 7 hours of content that will prove unmissable for local teams
- East Meets West boasts 11 key sessions on global trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Mobile Games University's keynotes, workshops, and panels will educate life few can
- Indie Academy focuses on success-ensuring practical developer advice from 24 established indies
- We have additional content in the form of our agenda-setting Superstar Sessions from leading industry minds)
- The hugely popular Very Big Indie Pitch competition will highlight India's best & brightest
- I Love Indie Showcase will host the hottest local talent
- Everything's taking place in an exciting and stylish new venue
- Our Pitch & Match Meeting System ensures you connect with those who matter the most
- And, as ever, our PG Party offers unrivalled networking options
At the time of writing, the show's already bigger than last year's successful outing, with more delegates and companies registered to attend.
There's still time to make it across and enjoy 2 days that will give you more content, more business opportunities, and more knowhow from key industry figures than you'll get anywhere else this week.
If you agree, PGC Bangalore tickets are still available.