India’s biggest media and entertainment expo IndiaJoy is set to take place on December 1st to 6th in Hyderabad.
The event brings together prestigious International events in one place - the HITEX Exhibition Center and HICC - to unfold opportunities for Investors, corporations, studios, content developers, delegates, consumers, hardware manufacturers and students, through a series of networking, trade exhibitions, product launches, B2B and B2C events.
It comprises more than 15 events, 5,000-plus international visitors and has a footfall of around 25,000 people during the week-long celebration.
IndiaJoy's aim is to promote Indian content through international relations and provide leadership and growth for the digital media and entertainment industry in the country.
The included events at IndiaJoy are:
- India Game Developer Conference (IGDC): India's premier game developers conference, IGDC imparts insights, skills, keeping in mind global trends making it the most significant event of its kind in South Asia
- Unite India: Unity Inc brings together creative, interactive learning and a chance to connect with experts and get a glimpse of the future
- AnimationXpress Investor Connect brings together animation, VFX and gaming stakeholders on one platform with conferences and screenings
- ASIFA CG Meetups celebrates the art of animation and gives artists the opportunity to network globally
- VAMRR builds the ecosystem of Virtual Augmented Mixed Reality and Digital Transformation in India.
- Indian Games Expo-IGX combines the fastest growing online gaming entertainment industry which is one of the world’s most rapidly expanding consumer markets
- Indywood is the confluence of world cinema and brings together passion and aspiration enabling enthusiasts to meet connect and showcase
- PlaymaxEsports Carnival: The biggest gaming carnival in India with games like PUBG, WWE, FIFA, LoL, DoTA, Counter-Strike
The event is organised by the government of Telangana in association with Telangana VFX Animation & Gaming Association (TVAGA).