Given the growth of the mobile ecosystem in recent years, it's no surprise that the mobile advertising sector now measures its scale in billions per day of ad impressions.
A couple of years ago this was only in the mid-50 million range.
But is volume the optimal metric on which to base future growth?
One company which thinks the future is about quality not volume is Pocket Media.
With offices in New York, Amsterdam and Singapore, the performance-based mobile advertising agency has come up with technology that provides greater control over programmatic media buys, search media and network media, bringing higher quality installs to advertisers.
Labelled 'the brain', this technology collects data from multi-platforms on the supply and demand side, enriching it with fraud reports, location data, user data and fingerprint data.
This is combined with behavioural activity to complete user profiles, providing a much deeper level of targeting.
In this way, Pocket Media can move clients beyond campaigns based on the volume installation of a game or app to focus on people who are actually interested in using the app.
These results are combined into one report so media buyers and account managers can take daily decisions on the traffic sources to optimize further towards faster ROI and better churn.
Pocket Media works with clients in the following way:
- First, it manages the developer's expectations and requirements regarding marketing spend. What amount of installs is needed and for what purpose? Charting, reviews… etc. What in-app event bench marks must be hit in order to reach desired KPI?
- Pocket Media guides developers through the many user acquisition tracking platforms now available, acting as an Agency Of Record. Using the correct tracking platform can help the media partner reach all in-app benchmarks required. Sharing with information with the developer allows it to focus on product development.
- Once goals and tracking is agreed upon, the type of traffic and ad units are decided. This can range from social, search and in-house display to incent and video.
- Developers will receive fully customized reports on a weekly basis. This is to fully inform the developer on market strategy and budget, so they can stay in control.
- At all stages of the campaign, Pocket Media's goal is to reach the goals set by the developer to keep the partnership healthy and ongoing.
- In terms of style, Pocket Media's approach is more about an agency than a network. as its focus goes beyond installs. The reason it can offer this service without charging more is thanks to its technology base that provides increased control and insights.
So if you are looking for great service, knowledge and performance talk to Pocket Media.
No matter If you are a brand, utility or gaming developer, Pocket Media works with all these companies and has case studies it can share.
You can find out more at the Pocket Media website or by contact Director of Sales email@example.com or Managing Director firstname.lastname@example.org