What's more, we're launching the service with a free giveaway so you can judge for yourself the high quality insight we'll be delivering.
Sign up for your free report below!
Our first full report will arrive in May 2009, covering key results and game releases from the first quarter, as well as special features, timetables and analysis to set you up for the months ahead.
Where else will you find this much market insight?The PocketGamer.biz Mobile Games Trend Report: Q1 2009 will provide over 100 pages of data, commentary, and insight, including:
- Competitive analysis of 10 key publishers' first quarter activity
- Q1 financial data from listed mobile companies
- Guide to iPhone game marketing: Tips to make your title stand out
- Special reports on Facebook and Android
- Territory report: North America
- Q1 key mobile game case studies
- PocketGamer.biz Q1 Quality Index and analysis
- Bespoke sector data from industry partners
- Q2 look ahead: key trends, events, launches and game releases for the months to come
- 12-month planner: Every conference - dates and costs
- PDF and hard copy options
Sound good? Full details and rates are available here including a 25% discount for early bird purchasers to help the report reach companies of every size and budget.
We've also produced a free report that you can download right now, to bring you up-to-speed with events in Q4 2008.How to download your free sample report
To receive your free sample report, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the PocketGamer.biz registration page
- Fill in your details and ensure to click 'yes' to the option regarding the report.
- You will then receive an email with a special login, password and link enabling you to download the report.
- If you have any problems or do not receive your login details within 24 hours (not including weekends), please contact email@example.com with the subject line 'Report support'.
Already a member?Existing members of the site can get access to the report by logging in as usual, selecting the option regarding the reports to 'yes', pressing update and then following steps 3-4.