We released a free sample report earlier this year, and the feedback has been fantastic. Thanks to everyone who wrote to us with kind words and ideas.
The First Issue of 2009 is now available.
"It's a really exciting time for the mobile games industry right now, with iPhone leading the way. While the App Store is fuelling rapid innovation from developers in their gameplay and connectivity, it's also posing challenges for the way they market their games, and cut through the clutter of more than 50,000 other apps," says PocketGamer.biz Mobile Games Trends Report editor and chief analyst, Stuart Dredge. "With the report, we've explored all of these issues in depth, while also tracking developments on other emerging mobile platforms."
The series of in-depth reports, data and expert analysis of key trends in mobile gaming will prove indispensable for companies operating in this sector.
Included in the price is also a PDF version of the report which will be made available for download after purchase of the print edition.
This is a high-quality report that will help you grow your market share. All the key brands, trends and tech covered including contributions from: EA Mobile, Gameloft, Glu Mobile, Apple, Google, Research In Motion, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Namco Bandai Networks, I-play, Digital Chocolate, ngmoco, Capcom, O2, Vodafone and T-Mobile.
Where else will you find this much market knowledge?The PocketGamer.biz Mobile Games Trends Report: Q1 2009 will provide stacks of insight, commentary, and data, including:
- Competitive analysis of 10 leading publishers' Q1 2009 activity
- Special reports: Facebook, iPhone 3.0, App Store pricing
- Q1 2009 review: all first-quarter developments, deals and trends in mobile gaming
- Case studies: 30 key Q1 2009 mobile games
- Territory report: US, Canada, Latin America
- Key financial data of listed mobile game sector companies
- PocketGamer.biz Q1 2009 Quality Index and analysis
- Q2-Q4 2009 look ahead: 10 key issues facing the marketplace
- In-depth industry confidence survey
Report Pricing: FIRST ISSUE 2009 pricing
- Single Copy: £699 Print/Digital
- Multi-user (five copies): £999 Print/Digital
- Enterprise license (20 copies): £1,999 Print/Digital
Annual subscription (four quarterly reports) is also available.
Pay by invoice
Alternatively, you can chose to pay via invoice by clicking the button below. Reports will be dispatched upon receipt of funds.
Your report will be dispatched once payment has been received.Contact email@example.com for more information on annual subscriptions or any other queries.