Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019
|Date & Times:||
Monday, January 21st - 22nd 2019
9am to 6pm
|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Expected Size:||1,000 - 3,000|
|Ticket Cost:||300 USD|
|Target Audience:||Developers, Indie Developers, Creatives, Recruitment, C-Level, Marketing, Students, Investors, Publishers, Tool Providers, Technical teams, Ad Companies, Media, YouTubers / Streamers|
|Featured Platforms:||iOS, Android, Wearables, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality|
Pocket Gamer Connects – THE Global Mobile Games Industry Conference
We launched Steel Media’s first full-on conference, Pocket Gamer Connects, in London at the start of 2014 and followed this up with a mid-year event in Helsinki. These exceeded all our expectations, with over 1,500 top-tier attendees representing leading mobile game developers, publishers, and service companies from all corners of the world.
For 2015 we went bigger, adding events in Bangalore and San Francisco – following on from our tradition of successful industry events in the US – and ended the year having welcomed over 3,500 delegates to our conferences.
In 2016 we returned to London, Bangalore, and Helsinki but added Vancouver to the mix.
And for 2017 we continued to set our sights higher. PGC London 2017 was then our biggest and – according to our delegates – best yet and also introduced XR Connects as a standalone sister conference.
We carried that momentum into the next 12 months. Our London 2018 outing broke all records, regardless of metric, and we plan on building on that success for 2019 and deliver an ever-bigger, ever-greater Connects series.
Wherever we go, expect the content to feature distinct tracks according to the host nation as well as the expected focus on the biggest issues and trends facing the industry. Our signature short-form lectures are deliberately aimed at providing insight and inspiration, with honest panel sessions offering frank opinion and advice, while intensive, best-in-class networking again forms the key ingredients in the Connects recipe.
And, as ever, we have fringe events galore. From the Indie Pitch competitions and I ♥ Indie Showcase area giving developers a chance to get discovered, to our popular networking meeting system, the SpeedMatch events to connect developers with publishers and investors, the PechaKucha Sessions for end-of-day 1 fun to the obligatory, infamous conference after-party – to name but a few.
Over 13,000 delegates have made it to Helsinki, London, San Francisco, Bangalore, and Vancouver from over 55 countries.
Speakers and delegates from all the key industry players, including:
- Supercell, King, DeNA, TenCent, Telltale, Apple, Gamevil, Rovio, KakaoTalk, CJ E&M, Chukong, Disney, Wargaming, Kabam, Skybound, Frogmind, Nordeus, Creative, Mag Interactive, NTT Docomo, Ubisoft, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Gameloft, Sega, Capcom, Mag Interactive, G5 Grand Cru, iDreamSky, Unity, Wooga, Fingersoft, Twitter, Twitch, Wargaming, BBC, Greenpeace and many, many, many more.
- Hundreds of the hottest indie developers sharing their games in our Indie Pitch series, Indie track, and I ♥ Indie Showcase zone.
- Learn from 140 amazing speakers across multiple dedicated tracks.
- Networking made easy via a dedicated & unlimited meeting system.
- Party and a host of fringe events.
Your conference ticket Includes:
- Entry to the main conference including access to all content tracks expo and dedicated meeting area on both days
- Access to fringe events such as The Very Big Indie Pitch
- Entry to the Global Connects Party
- Free coffee, tea & refreshments on both days
- Free wifi
- A personal profile on the Pitch & Match meeting system and unlimited meeting invites
- Our eternal* love and admiration (*okay, maybe not eternal)
**************** Book your ticket today! ******************
Select your ticket above and follow the simple online booking system. Payment is required at the time of booking, so please have your credit or debit card ready. If you don't have a credit or debit card, please see the alternative payment methods listed.
We are delighted to offer a discount on block bookings, please contact Sally if you wish to purchase more than 5 tickets, via firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: We have student tickets available but numbers are limited you must register using an accademic email address to prove your student status.
Journalists: Similarly, if you are a journalist applying for accreditation to cover the conference, please apply for accreditation.
Please note all conference tickets are subject to UK VAT at a rate of 20%. You will be sent a VAT receipt by email along with confirmation of your booking.
For Sponsorships or other Business Development opportunities please contact Lisa via Lisa.Bisset@steelmedia.co.uk
Terms and conditions apply. For full details please visit www.pgconnects.com/terms-conditions
52 Chiswell Street
Find out more information on Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019
See an event missing? Let us know