Mobidictum Business Network (Online)
|Date & Times:||
Saturday, May 8th - 9th 2021
7am to 11:45pm
|Expected Size:||500 - 1,000|
|Target Audience:||Developers, Indie Developers, Creatives, C-Level, Marketing, Students, Investors, Publishers|
|Event Type:||Online Event|
|Featured Platforms:||iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Windows, Console, Handheld Console|
Mobidictum Business Network brings the gaming industry together on May 8-9. The Turkish gaming scene has been rapidly expanding, Mobidictum decided to provide a common ground where the world can meet the Turkish studios in their journey of global expansion.
Get ready to expand your vision, attend talks, connect with publishers & investors, explore valuable products, meet new studios and grow your network to a whole new level.
Mobidictum Business Network in a nutshell
- 2 days online event
- More than 15+ speakers from various fields
- Publishers & investors to boost your funding
- Service providers to scale up your game
- 10+ hours of expert talks
- Virtual expo to check out new companies
- Indie showcase expo to find hidden talent and much more!
Topics of "Mobidictum Business Network" will be as follows:
- Digital and traditional marketing strategies for mobile games
- Publisher interests: Getting ready to work with a publisher.
- Investor talks: What does an investor want from studios?
- Casual titles: Experience sharing from successful studios.
- Monetization rules: Various new monetization models.
- Growth: How to scale up your game even more?
- Latest trends in hyper-casual games and ways to achieve success in this field
Mobidictum Business Network, where world-famous brands in the mobile game industry will participate to network and find new opportunities. Get a premium ticket for unlimited business meetings and stand out from the crowd. For anyone who only wants to listen to the speakers, the event is free of charge.
About Mobidictum Business Network
Mobidictum Business Network is an event series that Mobidictum aims to bring together leading game companies and Turkish game developers. In this series of events, we bring expert speakers and various companies together that can grow your business to expand the vision of the studios.
Find out more information on Mobidictum Business Network (Online)
See an event missing? Let us know