The PocketGamer.biz Jobs Board is the one stop shop for exciting job opportunities in the mobile gaming space.
Here we keep track of the latest openings in the industry, letting you know which studios are looking to hire exciting new talent.
Considering that GREE COO Andrew Sheppard told us at GDC 2015 that talent acquisition - not user acquisition - needs to become an industry focus, the jobs board is a space to do just that.
We’ve listed the latest openings below – and remember, if you’re an employer it’s currently free to advertise on our Jobs Board.
Sign up to our Biz Network and enter the jobs' details to get started.
- GoodGame studios has a number of openings, all based in Hamburg, Germany.
- Unity is hiring a software developer / programmer for its Brighton, UK office.
- From an opening for a game artist to a call for a new framework developer, HandyGames has a number of openings for its Giebelstadt office in Germany.
- Casual game developer Nanobit is looking for a digital marketing manager to work out of Zagreb, Croatia.
- The Finnish games industry is on the rise, as you can see in terms of the vacancies listed by Games Jobs Finland.
- Agency East West Recruit is looking for a localization/community manager for an unnamed client to work out of Shenzen, China.
- Adrian Crook & Associate has posted for a business development associate and a growth hacker for its Vancouver Offices in Canada.
- London-based Kuju Entertainment is on the hunt for a junior games data analyst.
- Pocket Play Lab of Bangkok, Thailand is looking for a game developer and technical game designer to join the team.