So you missed Pocket Gamer Connects London 2017? Or you fancy re-watching your favourite sessions?
Well it’s a good job you’re here! We have all the sessions available for your viewing pleasure.
We’ve put together a list of the videos from our Global Publishing track right here, all just a few clicks away.
The sessions make up an essential guide to markets across the world, from the West to MENA and Asia.
Covered in this set of videos you’ll find:
- What is the role of a modern mobile games publisher in 2017?
- The huge wins and fails in the Vancouver games industry
- The history and current state of the South Korean games market
- How to navigate the Chinese mobile game market
- An overview of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) games market in 2017
- The challenges and opportunities in the global mobile games markets
- How Games2win India is making a dent in the global mobile games space
- Top tips for launching overseas games in Japan
- The IMGA interview: What we learned from seeking out the best games In China, SE Asia & Middle East
Click the link below to watch the videos.
Click here to view the list »