Did you miss Pocket Gamer Connects London 2017? Well fear not! We have all the sessions available for your viewing pleasure.
We’ve put together a list of the videos from the Indie Adventures track right here, all just a few clicks away.
The sessions focus on the leading trends at the heart of the mobile games industry for 2017.
Covered in this set of videos you’ll find:
- Why the hell are we still making games?
- The benefits and pitfalls of working with an existing IP in games
- The indie adventure: Is it still worth it?
- The keys to indie game developer survival
- What can game developers learn from Supercell and Pixar?
- Find the perfect match: Business development for indie developers
- Shipping casual games on mobile
- 4 tips on becoming a profitable indie game developer
- Virtual reality in 2017: What to expect
- The difference between starting up in 2016 vs 2006
- PG Connects London 2017 panel: Brilliant or BS?
Click the link below to watch the videos.
Click here to view the list »