So you missed Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco 2017?
Well fear not! We have all the sessions available for your viewing pleasure.
We’ve put together a list of the videos from our Indie Success track right here, all just a few clicks away.
Covered in this set of videos you’ll find:
- The Walking Dead – Road To IP Success
- Grit: Real stories from the smallest studio in the top 25 mobile grossing charts
- The best, worst and funniest pitch stories in games
- An indie survival guide to self-publishing in the mobile free-to-play world
- Storytelling In mobile and VR – The new narrative landscapes
- Eastside Games' indie lessons learned from Trailer Park Boys
- Quick to market – One game every eight weeks
- Design versus data in game development
Click the link below to watch the videos.
Click here to view the list »