So you missed Pocket Gamer Connects San Francisco 2018? Or you fancy re-watching your favourite sessions?
Well it’s a good job you’re here! We have all the sessions available for your viewing pleasure.
We’ve put together a list of the videos from our Developer Toolkit track right here, all just a few clicks away. The track is full of practical tips and insight on everything from creating great ideas to running live operations.
Covered in this set of videos you’ll find:
- Clear Vision: From hospital bed to hit game
- Games company bootstrapping
- Augmented reality games for kids – Lessons learned from Sky Whale AR
- Talking narrative in games
- Game design tactics
- What does live ops mean for your indie game?
- Indie starter guide to brand building
- The future of games publishing
Click the link below to watch the videos.
Click here to view the list »