So you missed Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2018? Want to rewatch your favourite sessions?
Well, you're in luck... we have all the sessions available for your viewing pleasure.
Here we've put together a list of the videos from the Developer Toolkit track, all just a few clicks away. For more, visit the PocketGamer.biz YouTube channel for all the tracks and sessions.
This series features talks by industry experts from companies such as King, Wargaming, Epic Games, Next Games and more.
Covered in this set of videos you'll find:
- How to create agile teams and foster the culture of excellence while developing a game
- How to build 100 tanks with about three people
- Innovating new location-based gameplay in The Walking Dead: Our World
- Unreal Engine and the future of mobile games
- Why mobile games publishers should help carry the technical burden
- Why gaming today is less about the game and more about social experiences
- What are the biggest mistakes games developer still make?
If you like what you see, you can register for Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019, taking place on January 21st to 22nd 2019 to see brand new sessions in person.
Click the link below to watch the videos from PGC Helsinki.
Click here to view the list »