So you missed Pocket Gamer Connects Helsinki 2018? Want to rewatch your favourite sessions?
Well, you're in luck... we have all the sessions available for your viewing pleasure.
Here we've put together a list of the videos from the Trade Trends track, all just a few clicks away. For more, visit the PocketGamer.biz YouTube channel for all the tracks and sessions.
This series features talks by industry experts from companies such as Flaregames, KamaGames, Jam City, Vlambeer and more.
Covered in this set of videos you'll find:
- Levelling up – How to move from a small indie to an established publisher
- How mobile games went from Snake to a $50bn industry in 20 years
- Speaking 'investor': How to communicate and interact with money managers
- The 'Rami Ismail market overview' - Insights on what devs should expect
- Social gaming trends: From casino to casual
- From casual publisher to entertainment powerhouse: How Jam City is expanding
- Inside view into the process and development of Battlelands Royale
- Venture capital and other investments for Nordic games developers
- Working with licences in games
If you like what you see, you can register for Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019, taking place on January 21st to 22nd 2019 to see brand new sessions in person.
Click the link below to watch the videos from PGC Helsinki.
Click here to view the list »