Miss the Show Me The Money track at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019? Or want to rewatch your favourite sessions?
Well you're in luck. We've uploaded all the sessions from the day on our YouTube channel.
Show Me The Money
This series of talks from the Show Me The Money track, which was sponsored by Braavo the mobile growth funding specialists, features speakers from the likes of Unity, Fundamentally Games, Stillfront, Agnitio Capital, Jam City, NCSoft West, Supercell, Wargaming and more.
Here’s an overview of the topics covered:
- Fireside Chat: Growing your business through consolidation – The Stillfront Group story
- New fundraising strategies for games developers
- Panel: The strategics discussion
- Navigating the funding jungle to finance your studio – Equity and project financing
- Sources of finance for indie games developers
- How to pitch your company to Angels or VCs – What we are looking for
- Film funds going to games
- Funding the next top grossing games companies
- What makes an acquisition desirable?
- Super angels in the games sector
If you like what you see, you can register for Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2019, taking place on May 13th to 14th 2019, to see brand new sessions and network with industry experts in person.
Click the link below to watch the videos from PGC London 2019.
Click here to view the list »