Miss the Culture Club track at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019? Or want to watch your favourite sessions again?
Well you're in luck. We've uploaded all the sessions from the day on our YouTube channel.
This series of talks stars speakers from the likes of Gram Games, King, East Side Games, PlayStack, Social Point, Gameloft, Wooga and more.
Here’s an overview of the topics covered:
- How to make great games without crunch / mental health problems in the games industry
- Gaming for good – Why games companies are collaborating with charities
- Company culture at NaturalMotion
- Ditch toxic systems so we can finally love video game romance
- Running a games business without killing yourself
- Can a game be therapy for emotional health? Can it change a teen's life?
- How InnoGames became warlords after getting Warlords – Learnings from taking over an external game
- Culture driving productivity
If you like what you see, you can register for Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2019, taking place on May 13th to 14th 2019, to see brand new sessions and network with industry experts in person.
Click the link below to watch the videos from PGC London 2019.
Click here to view the list »