Miss the Game Changers: Hyper-casual and Instant Messenger track at Pocket Gamer Connects London 2019? Or want to watch your favourite sessions again?
Well you're in luck. We've uploaded all the sessions from the day on our YouTube channel.
Hyper-casual and Instant Messenger
The track included speakers from the likes of Moonfrog Labs, TabTale, Gamee, Cobra Mobile, AppLovin, Gamejam, Softgames and more.
The Game Changers: Hyper-casual and Instant Messenger track was sponsored by Facebook Gaming.
Here’s an overview of the topics covered:
- UNO! Playing your cards right in global casual games
- Keys for success in hyper-casual and Messenger games
- What Gamee learned about hyper-casual games from 3 billion gameplays across 70 games
- Growth on Messenger – What Moonfrog Labs learnt from the success of Ludo Club
- Facebook Instant Games - What's next?
- Fireside Chat: Creating enticing sports games with short and fast play time
- Why go hyper-casual?
If you like what you see, you can register for Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2019, taking place on May 13th to 14th 2019, to see brand new sessions and network with industry experts in person.
Click the link below to watch the videos from PGC London 2019.
Click here to view the list »