Last year’s popular fireside chat series returned to Pocket Gamer Connects London in 2019.
HyprMX, a leading all-brand ad network, and PocketGamer.biz once again joined forces to capture insights from the industry’s top professionals in one-on-one interviews.
Guests shared years of experience and knowledge on user segmentation, the evolution of hyper-casual games, IAP/monetisation balance, and even the best pub in London (hint: any of them).
Take a few minutes and spend some time with a stellar lineup of industry pros including Supersolid, Playtika, Nanobit, PlayStack, and Super Evil Megacorp.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Using machine learning to scale success
- Qualities publishers are looking for in their next title
- How player expectations affect monetisation strategies
- In-genre growth and evolution
- Challenges in the game industry and how to solve them
- Leveraging and marketing successful mobile IPs
- Mobile as an e-sport platform
- Industry trends within the investment space
- Developing games geared toward women
- Cross-platform play and more
Please click on the link below for a slideshow of video clips.
Click here to view the list »