Miss the Indie Track at Pocket Gamer Connects Seattle 2019? Or want to rewatch your favourite sessions?
Well fear not, as we've published all the sessions to our YouTube channel for you to enjoy.
The series of talks from the track includes speakers from the likes of A Thinking Ape, Unbound Creations, Seismic Squirrel, East Side Games, Niantic and more.
Here's an overview of the topics covered:
- Publishing 101: A crash course in navigating today’s mobile marketplace
- Building leverage for game creators
- How to mix third-party assets without your game looking cheap
- 10 must-know business tips for games industry freelancers
- Keep talking and no-one explodes – Tips for smooth teams
- Fantasy games pitching
- Onboarding UX design tips for mobile
- How can we grow the social reach of micro-indies?
- Using core values as the operating system for company culture
If you like what you see, you can register for Pocket Gamer Connects Hong Kong, taking place on July 17th to 18th 2019 to see brand new sessions and network with industry peers in person.
Click the link below to watch the videos from PGC Seattle 2019.
Click here to view the list »