Welcome to the PocketGamer.biz Job Board: our weekly look at the mobile industry's biggest movers, unexpected shakers, and most exciting job opportunities.
This is where we'll keep track of any and all job-related happenings, letting you know who's moved where, who's bowed out, and, more importantly, which studios are looking to hire exciting new talent.
We currently update the list every Friday, so be sure to come back in a week's time to find out if that dream job of yours is closer than you think.
Movers and shakers
- Zynga continued its reshuffle, with the San Francisco F2P outfit hiring industry veteran Pete Hawley as its new vice president and general manager.
- On the back of its $7.6 million investment round, adjust has brought in Shawn Bonham to head up its Asian expansion in the newly created role of Managing Director Japan and South East Asia
- Chinese app store and app publisher SkyMobi has strengthened its game publishing activities with the appointment of new SVP of game operations, Gio Zhang.
- Rumour has it that Changyou has cuts 100 jobs at 17173.com, one of the largest gaming websites in China.
- German mobile developer Fishlabs is looking to bring in 25 new faces as it prepares to relocate and expand.
- Endemol is offering a 6 month paid internship to candidates looking to gain development experience designing tablet apps based on the company's home grown TV branded and third party IPs.
- Endemol is also searching for a talented designer to join its dynamic Games Production team on a 3 month paid internship.
- Kabam is looking for a UI Artist based in San Francisco to explore and establish the look and feel of a game.
- Pocket Gems is looking for an associate product manager to advise the company and each of its product teams on what gamers like and how to build the best games.
- Telltale Games has a wide variety of openings at its San Rafael studio, with The Walking Dead developer looking for, among others, a new sound designer, concept artist, and an executive producer.
- InnoGames is looking for iOS and C++ developers to help concieve, develop and optimize mobile apps.
- Glu Mobile has a number of US-based vacancies, with the firm looking to bring in new product managers, engineers, and designers.
If you want to advertise a position in next week's round-up, you can get in touch with staff writer Chris Kerr at email@example.com.