Welcome to the PocketGamer.biz Jobs Board: our weekly look at the mobile industry's biggest movers, unexpected shakers, and most exciting job opportunities.
This is where we'll keep track of any and all job-related happenings, letting you know who's moved where, who's bowed out, and, more importantly, which studios are looking to hire exciting new talent.
We currently update the list every Friday, so be sure to come back in a week's time to find out if that dream job of yours is closer than you think.
Movers and shakers
- Rovio laid off 16 percent of its staff after building a team based on 'assumptions of faster growth' that failed to materialise.
- AdColony boosted its European operations with the appointment of Thorbjorn Warin as director of monetisation and business development in Europe.
- Germany developer Goodgame has hired its 1000th staff member, making it the largest studio in Germany, and it's still hiring.
- Next Games is on the hunt for a new project manager, game designer, and level developer.
- Datascope is looking to fill positions for its clients by finding Android developers and a technical director.
- InnoGames is looking for iOS and C++ developers to help conceive, develop and optimize mobile apps.
- Pixelberry Studios, a mobile games startup with a Top 150 game on iOS and Android, is searching for an iOS and Android software engineer.
- Zynga is looking for lead game designers, producers, and product managers to work at its office in San Francisco.
- TellTale Games is searching for a talented lead/senior character modeler based in San Rafael, California, to create great looking game characters in Zbrush and Maya.
- Gameloft is looking to fill a huge number of positions at its New York studio - designers, programmers, and artists.
- Swrve is still searching for new recruits, with the mobile maketing outfit looking to hire talent in Dublin and San Francisco.
- East West is looking to recruit a North American business development manager to help strategise and lead a marketing team for a Chinese games company.
- Kabam is searching for a lead 3D artist, who will be based in Beijing.
If you want to advertise a position in next week's round-up, you can get in touch with staff writer Chris Kerr at email@example.com.