Welcome to the PocketGamer.biz Jobs Board.
It's our weekly look at what's going on in the mobile game's industry in terms of movers and shakers, new opportunities and global expansion.
Check it out every Friday to see if that dream job of yours is closer than you think.
Hottest new jobs
- Following its $15 million investment, Kamcord is hiring hard in San Francisco.
- Flaregames (Karlsrule, Germany) is looking for a QA Compliance Specialist.
- Hamburg-based Goodgames is hiring a Senior 3D Character Artist.
- Hamburg-based Innogames is looking for a two community managers.
- Santa Monica-based PlayQ is looking for a creative director/lead game designer.
- Having just raised $7 million, Space Ape is looking to hire over 30 staff in all positions as it prepares the launch of its second game Rival Kingdoms.
- GREE is looking for a director of engineering in San Francisco.
- Edinburgh analytics outfit deltaDNA is expanding fast and looking for biz dev-ers, marketeers and data scientists.
- On the back of its $9 million funding round, UA company Ad2games is looking for engineers, business development managers, not to forget HR, PR/marketing, and product and account managers in Berlin, Germany.
- Dundee-based Tag Games is hiring across coding, art and design.
- UK developer Two Tails is searching for a talented C++ programmer to join its growing team.
- Chartboost is hoping to find a developer relations expert to work at its European offices in Amsterdam.
- Datascope is looking for two game programmers, one of whom will be based in the UK, with the other setting up shop in the Netherlands.
- Finnish developer Small Giant Games - which is working on its debut mobile title - is looking for a senior game designer to join its ranks.
- Recruiter Games Jobs Finland is scouring the globe for developers, artists, ad specialists, producers, and directors who're looking to make the move to Helsinki.
- German developer HandyGames is looking for a technical lead who knows their way around Unity as well as a senior/junior games programmer.
- Goodgame Studios has dozens of other vacancies to fill, with the firm looking for project and product managers, engineers, and developers.
Openings: North America
- Mobile game publisher DeNA is looking for a UI artist and software engineer based in San Francisco.
- InMobi is looking for a number of marketing experts engineers, publishers, and ad specialists in its San Francisco office.
- Mobile analytics outfit App Annie is looking for two mobile marketing experts for its San Francisco office.
- San Francisco-based Pocket Gems is looking for a mobile, backend & tools software engineer.
- TellTale Games still is looking to fill a huge number of positions at its office in San Rafael, California.
- Gumi's new Canadian office in Vancouver is hiring.
- Gameloft is hiring in its new Seattle office.
- Australian advertising, monetisation, and acquisition outfit Leadbolt is looking for a globally-based account executive.
- Not Doppler, a Sydney-based web and mobile game publisher, is searching for experienced Unity programmers.
- King-owned developer Nonstop is hiring designers, coders and artists in Singapore.
- Kabam is searching for a lead 3D artist who will be based in Beijing.
It's currently free to advertise on our Jobs Board, so just sign up to our Biz Network and enter the jobs' details to get started.