The PocketGamer.biz Jobs Board tracks exciting job opportunities in the mobile gaming space.
Here we find the latest openings in the industry, letting you know which studios are looking to hire new talent.
We also make a note of who's already moved where, posting the industry's movers and shakers in one place.
We’ve listed the latest openings below – and remember, if you’re an employer it’s currently free to advertise on our Jobs Board.
Sign up to our Biz Network and enter the jobs' details to get started.
- GREE hires Kabam's one-time VP of Revenue as its new Vice President and General Manager of Role-Playing Games.
- Ninja Metrics hires ex-GM of Wargaming America as Chief Customer Officer.
- Scopely scoops Zynga's Roy Rosenthal as head of business affairs.
- Eric Seufert joins Rovio as VP of User Acquisition and Engagement.
Hottest new jobs
- Helsinki-based Next Games is looking for game and server coders and a production lead.
- EveryWear Games - a new wearable games company in Helsinki - has put out a call on its website for a game artist, programmer, and designer.
- ZeptoLab is expanding its Barcelona, Spain office, posting a number of vacancies including business development manager, marketing co-ordinator, and product manager.
- GoodGame Studios is looking for a junior software tester and a data warehouse expert for its office in Hamburg, Germany.
- Unity is looking for a programmer in its Brighton, UK office.
- German developer HandyGames has multiple openings for game designers, Unity coders, and a framework programmer.
You can see all the jobs available on our Jobs Board here.