InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 130 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- You will be responsible for the interface design and usability for our latest mobile game, based on the Unreal Engine 4
- Develop the whole user experience and user interface elements for the game
- You will work on the concept and implementation of sitemaps and page flows as well as all interaction elements in the GUI
- Create and document prototypes and style guides
- Closely collaborate with Game Development, Game Design and Graphic Artists
- University degree (e.g. Media IT) or completed education as a web designer
- Minimum of 2 years professional or project experience in User Experience Design
- You have already worked with mobile applications, ideally with mobile games
- You have gained first experience with the Unreal Engine 4
- Very good knowledge about UX/UI
- Experience with designing intuitive user guidance, in particular for mobile applications
- A passion for online games
- Thorough understanding of the latest iOS, Android and UX principles and guidelines
- You are well-versed in Photoshop and know a lot about simple, efficient and appealing user interface design
- Good English language skills
- You are able to communicate well and enjoy to work in a team environment
- Further education, e.g. regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books
- Opportunity to attend relevant high-level conferences, congresses and industry talks
- Relocation-support and welcome days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company gym, Gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Come together”
Create your career!
Do you enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Mobile User Experience Designer (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and your portfolio), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form:
Please let us know how you found InnoGames.