We are looking for a passionate regular DevOps Engineer to work with our CRYENGINE development team in our studio in Frankfurt, Germany.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate DevOps Engineer with a desire to collaborate with multiple disciplines ranging from programmers to live operations. You have a passion for deploying new technologies and solving problems that arise. You use your knowledge to provide guidance in the architecture and technical designs planning. You have strong communication skills. You are self driven and possess the ability to anticipate and warn about road-blocks.
- Develop, maintain and automate scalable infrastructures.
- Update, improve and ensure stability of CI systems.
- Develop and maintain solutions for compiling, assembling, releasing and deploying builds and their corresponding configurations (for server & product) for all the required platforms.
- Implement and configure 3rd party and custom components (Docker, Redis, Consul, ...).
- Ensure efficient availability of builds on relevant target platforms as required by development & testing teams.
- Develop and improve testing automation of both the maintained systems and the products handled.
- Monitor and troubleshoot production issues and collaborate with the developers.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux.
- Proficiency in Shell scripting.
- Knowledge of VCS (Version Control System) (Perforce is a plus).
- Knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) tools (Jenkins and Buildbot are a plus).
- 1-3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar position.
- Solid English skills, strong communication skills with a strong affinity for transparency.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
Experience in deploying and administering Linux environments.
What you can expect from us
A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
Flexible work time.
Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.