At Lockwood, our vision is to bring people together through Avakin Life so they can play, share and socialise! Listed as one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies by the FT for 2020 as well as winning numerous TIGA and other awards several years in a row, our journey’s only just begun. With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – if you are interested in helping us shape Avakin Life’s future, this is a great opportunity.
We’re looking for an amazing Head of Live Ops to help push our Live Ops to the next level..
- Line Management for the Live Ops team, managing the end-to-end process of Live Ops events, covering design, balancing and release management of gameplay events and content, working with an amazing team that includes artists, QA and developers;
- Work with Content Leadership Team to make sure we have regular event calendar in game maximising new and old content and ensure the attainment of KPIs;
- Work with the Live Ops team to iterate and improve live events, by fostering and championing cycle of retrospectives and playthroughs to help improve events;
- Work with Live Ops Producer to make sure all tasks are assigned and broken down;
- Working with the metrics and BI teams to get feedback and projections for Events/Activities;
- Help keep documentation up to date and make sure all relevant teams are up to date with activities;
- Be involved with tools development and improvements around new features for Live Ops;
- Work with dedicated Live Ops QA to help improve test flow;
- Suggest and utilize CMS systems and tools to affect and schedule events.
- Track record of delivering market leading KPI's driven through live operations;
- Experience in designing and scripting player mechanics and game play systems, with the ability to help review and discuss team members work;
- Experience with backlog management and priority setting;
- Experience A/B testing design assumptions to maximize KPIs of a feature;
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail;
- Strong passion for creating fun and compelling user experiences;
- Ability to provide clear direction and measurable goals;
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, creative and analytic;
- Experience leading live operations teams in social titles;
- Experience building and executing live operations strategy.
- Profit share bonus scheme, Share Scheme
- Life Insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan, Income Protection
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly staff socials
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Flexible 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Bike to Work scheme & other benefits
Lockwood Publishing provides a welcome and safe working space for all employees globally. We do not discriminate on any grounds or characteristics protected by applicable employment law - including race, religion, faith, sex, relationship status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition or disability. We will consider all qualified job-seekers and can provide appropriate accommodation to applicants with disabilities should they need it. If you believe you may require accommodation during the interview process, please do not hesitate to ask.