AppAgent is an award-winning mobile marketing agency. Our mission is to create a positive change in the business of our partners. We are respected mobile growth advisors for top game and app publishers, such as Babbel, Kiwi.com, Glu Mobile, Wargaming and other businesses from 24 countries around the globe.
Now, we are on the lookout for a bright, curious and driven Mobile Marketing Lead.
As a key team member, you will lead our team towards becoming trusted partners for our clients, whilst enjoying a fast learning curve supported by the best industry consultants and working in a cool multinational company focusing on employees education and well-being.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Mobile Marketing Lead you will be responsible for the exceptional quality of the marketing team’s work. You would be in charge of:
- Leading AppAgent’s team of Mobile Marketing Managers: You will support the team of 6 with strategic and tactical advice on their client-work projects. You will give feedback, share expertise, help and troubleshoot where needed. You’ll keep track of each team member’s workload, delivery status and tasks structure.
- Strategy Consultancy & Management of the most challenging projects: You will be responsible for ensuring that the project goals and strategy are correctly set and executed, assisting the team members or account-managing projects which require special care or a level of expertise through the whole lifecycle.
- Nurturing & developing relationships with past and present clients: You will build relationships with clients and proactively identify clients’ present and future needs.
Every day is different but your daily tasks are likely to include:
- Assisting Marketing Managers with creating Go-to-Market/Soft Launch/Growth strategy.
- Ensuring all projects are managed properly and guiding the team towards excellent results.
- Performing regular reviews and strategy sessions with clients.
- Identifying gaps in processes and implementing new strategies.
- Creating new workflow templates to facilitate recurring tasks.
- Running educational sessions, trainings and workshops for the internal team as well as clients.
- Creating and adjusting new business proposals and communicating them to the client.
- Work with other teams (Creative and Data) to ensure smooth and effective communication.
- Representing AppAgent at various conferences, meetups and webinars.
To succeed in this role you must have:
- A deep understanding of the mobile marketing ecosystem backed up with hands-on experience for growing apps and/or mobile games.
- Experience in developing and presenting a marketing strategy as well as plans for internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to support and drive productivity from a team and setting up the right priorities.
- Strong focus on working with data and justifying your decisions based on real insights.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will be a part of a scaling-up company in a growing industry working with top brands - you will have lots of opportunities to grow and AppAgent will support the path you take. You will have the opportunity to learn quickly by facing a rich variety of businesses you can achieve in an agency environment as well as through continuous knowledge and sharing ideas with other team members.
- Make a real impact - we listen to team members voices, trust your professionalism and allow you to run your projects completely independently.
- You will get support from the very best consultants in the field to help you grow and succeed in the role.
- A unique office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views and a garage for cars, bikes or scooters.
- 23 vacation days and sick days as needed.
- Flexible working schedule and work from home possibilities (for expats, possibility to work from your home country to some extent)
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team, offsite events in the nature.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.
This role is a full-time in-house position and is not eligible for year-round remote work as you would be directly managing key company staff.