- Participate in the development and growth of one of our Mobile projects;
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the vision of the game including its history, target market, emotions and gaming mechanics;
- Design and implement a strategy that will maximize the engagement, the retention and the monetization of the players;
- Prototype different concepts and evaluate the performance and efficiency in his context;
- Validate that the learning curve and the gameplay is interesting and engaging, throughout the development of the project;
- Work and collaborate with all other departments (Art, Programming, Audio, Marketing...) to ensure that every element supports the vision of the game;
- Lead a team of 3-5 designers, setting tasks for each designer to help achieve the goals set by the creative and production team;
- Ensure that creative intent is maintained and upheld within the detailed design;
- Present designs to stakeholders and determine the best course of action and next steps to answer the expectations;
- Provide mentorship and guidance for design team including: performance goal setting, growth opportunities and coaching.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 8+ years of experience in Game Design in the Video Game industry;
- Mastering game design principles: Camera, Control, Character
- Ability to understand the new paradigm of engagement, retention and monetization as well as classic games design
- Basic knowledges of Unity and ability to be ?hands-on? in the engine, and so debug, script, prototype...;
- Bilinguism French-English.
- Excellent communication skills to illustrate ideas;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and collaborate with various teams in the same time;
- At ease in a team innovation-oriented;
- Ability to learn and share knowledge;
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS
Ambition and passion for video games are essential!