- Participate in the development and the growth of one of our new games: Space Invaders AR;
- Coordinate the development of operational pipelines, tools, and technologies that will allow us to operate at scale in areas such as Live Ops and other recurring workflows in the production;
- Define performance dashboards to ensure useful tracking and reporting information, for the daily management of the game development progress;
- Monitor and report back on development burndowns, escalating schedule risks to stakeholders as needed;
- Mentor and facilitate process change as it relates to optimizing workflows.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any other related field;
- Well versed in various methodologies including: Agile, Lean, Scrum. PMP certification, an asset;
- 7+ years of experience in operations management, preferably in the Gaming industry with F2P experience. Appreciated if in Entertainment, New Technology or related field;
- Having participate in the launch of a Mobile game, a strong asset;
- Good understanding of game production process;
- Experience in Live Operations contents management;
- Experience in team management or in an in-between person position;
- Experience with Jira or any similar project management tool;
- Bilingualism French-English.
- Leadership and ability to own projects;
- Sense of responsibilities, solution-oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced environment while respecting deadlines;
- Good communicator, ability to clearly express ideas and expectations;
- Analytical and synthetical mind;
- Team player.
MOTIVATION & INTERESTS
- Passion and ambition for video games are essential!