Would you like to play with us?
As a Game developer, you will be responsible not only for implementing code and structuring scenes and prefabs, but also be involved in the design process.
Here is the role’s tutorial
- You will develop and maintain mobile games and services across platforms for iOS and Android.
- You are accountable for the development, testing and release of your tasks, according to internal roadmap.
- You will be part of a team, working alongside game developers and graphic designers, while being led by the Producer who will guide you through your tasks.
- You will manage and organize your tasks within the times expected, with respect to the whole team.
- Task creation and estimation: Splitting each feature into tasks and estimate the effort request on all tasks;
- Work on development task: Work on your own tasks, respecting the deadlines, warning in case of delays/advance, guaranteeing their closure in agreement with the producer;
- Self Testing: Write the tests to allow the Q&A department to perform them and support it in closing the test;
- Bug Fixing: Make sure the feature is free of bugs and, if not, fix them;
- Store Deployment: Upload the builds to the relevant stores and check that it is compliant with the store rules;
Soft skills that you master
- Industry Knowledge: you are up to date to the latest trends on both gaming industry and game production;
- Initiative: You are self motivated and very proactive being able to take decisions based on product priorities;
- Ambitious Achievement Orientation: You are ambitious and are driven to accomplish goals;
- Building a safe environment: You are an active listener and you do your best to maintain the “safe space”in which people can freely express themselves;
- Continuous Feedback: You understand the importance of giving and receiving honest feedback in order to boost learning, performance and trust for everyone;
- Innovation: You propose creative ideas and perspectives during discussions; – Problem Solving: Sh*t happens, right? The important thing is to assess your options, take a decision and learn from it, so to prevent it from happening again;
- Quality Orientation: you always try to develop and release the best quality possible
- Teamwork: We believe that cooperation and transparency are the main ingredients to cook the “success recipe”. You leave your ego out of the door and let the bigger purpose guide you;
- Operational Planning: You translate features into technical tasks, manage the release schedule according to Producer planning and has a key role in resolving possible dependencies between technical requirements, tasks, and activities;
- Work ethic: You act with honesty and integrity and exhibit hard work and diligence.
- Detail orientation: Performs work with care, accuracy, and attention to detail
Technical Skills to boost your game:
- Knowledge of Unity Patterns (Game loop, Update, order of execution)
- Knowledge of Unity serialization rules and limitations
- Knowledge of Async programming (Tasks, Coroutines)
- Knowledge of common patterns (Command, Observer, State, Singleton, Factory / Object pool)
- Simple SDK integrations, solving simple dependency problems
- Build, test and log Android and iOS (ADB Usage, Gradle & Manifests)
- Ability to understand and modify code written in js/typescript
- Ability to follow code paths
- Personal projects and/or professional Unity projects recommended
Power-ups to have more fun
- Smart Working policy.
- A young, dynamic and friendly work environment in which you will have the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, thanks to our amazing team.
- Amazing HQ office in the center of Milan (M2 – Stazione Garibaldi).
- English courses provided by a native teacher (related to your english level)
- Monthly Product/Design/Marketing/Tech panels to be aligned with all departments’ results.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen (Whatever makes you work better is welcome!)
- A topnotch contract proposal.
- Ticket restaurant when working from the office.
- Free Water & Coffe; once a month pizza lunch all together.
- Flexible work hours.
- Internal Team Building events.
- Relax Area with Sofà, Fooseball Table, and Board Games.