Pingle Studio is looking for an experienced and highly skilled C++ developer to work on projects from the world’s top publishers. Pingle Game Studio is a team of professional game developers with over 15 years of industry experience. Our goal is to reach and maintain a leading position among video game developers all over the world. We are engaged in the development and porting, work with all stages of development.
ATTENTION: Pingle Studio DOES NOT HIRE from Russian Federation.
- Developing new game mechanics and functionality;
- Profiling and CPU load optimization;
- Memory usage optimization;
- Code review;
- Adding 3rd party libraries to the project;
- Working with platform-specific functionality.
Required skills and knowledge:
- Senior-level of C++ knowledge (5+ years of experience);
- Experience with multithreaded systems;
- Experience with integrating 3rd party libraries;
- Knowledge of development patterns;
- Experience with profiling;
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce);
- Experience with optimization.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of other programming languages: C#, Python;
- Experience in the game development industry;
- Understanding of UE4/UDK/Unity working principles;
- Knowledge of OpenGL, DirectX, and Vulkan.
What we offer:
- Fast hiring and clear process;
- 20 Paid Vacation Days;
- 10 Paid Sick Leave Days;
- Regular salary reviews;
- Personal Development Plan for clear growing of skills;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Comfortable Office Location and the ability to work remotely;
- Relocation Support;
- Corporate English lessons;
- Advanced training: compensation of 50% of the cost of training courses, video courses;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Referral internal Program: Active Program with Great Bonuses;
- Сommunity of people who understand your game passion.